6. INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGIES
» ICT applications
» Communication equipment and technologies
» Electronic authentication
» Cyber security
» Network technologies
» Radio Frequency (RFID)
- With its 20 thousand students and 8 faculties, Brno University of Technology is the largest technical university in
- According to QS Top Universities rankings, we belong to 2.3 % of the best universities in the whole world.
- Our research team deals with cybersecurity, privacy-preserving cryptography and applied cryptography in various
areas such as IoT, smart cities, smart grid and modern ICT services and networks.
- We are looking for new partners from R&D and academic areas for common research projects in cryptography
(Privacy enhancing technologies, post-quantum crypto, advanced authentication schemes, crypto acceleration by
FPGA, smart cards services) and network security (DDoS mitigation, web service protection and testing, data center