» Construction industry
» Aerospace technologies
Company GURUCAD GERMANY GmbH was established on April 2nd, 2008, in Hamburg, Germany. To fulfill off-shore (Best Cost Country – BCC) requirements of our customers, we established a second engineering development center, GURUCAD SRL in Romania on October 11th, 2011.
Companies GURUCAD GERMANY GmbH and GURUCAD SRL delivers very complex and technically advanced aerospace projects at superior quality, on-time and at optimal costs.
Our main focus is to deliver to our customers state of the art Engineering Work-Packages for Aerospace Industry by leveraging the latest technologies and innovative ideas:
- Product Development
- Product Design
- Data Migration
- Stress Analysis / Substantiation / Justification
- Validation & Verification
- Product Testing
- Certification Documentation
- Final Assembly Line (FAL) support on cabin interior / systems / structure / jigs & tools installation inside aircraft.
GURUCAD reliable teams work with our customers worldwide in aerospace projects running in North-America (USA and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, UK, Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Italy and Romania), Asia (China, Japan, Singapore, Hong-Kong, The Philippines, Indonesia and Malaysia), Australia and New Zealand.
Our support covers Engineering Work-Packages deliveries for Structure, Cabin Interior, Cargo, Systems and Jigs & Tools on PAX, VIP and VVIP Aircrafts.
Our main products are:
- Engineering Work-Packages (www. gurucad.com)
- Engineering Services
- Engineering Automation Software Tools to speed-up Engineering Tasks / Workflows
- Technical Consulting
- CATIA V5 related services and consulting (www.catia-v5.gurucad.com)
- Online Trainings for engineers, technicians or project managers (www.online-trainings-academy.com)
Please visit our web-sites to get more information about how we can help you on your engineering challenges:
www. gurucad.com, www.catia-v5.gurucad.com and www.online-trainings-academy.com