Checkmarx: Application Security, Open Source Security, DevSecOps, and more (Application Security, Open Source Security, DevSecOps, and more)
Shahar Alon (Business Development and Partnerships)
Field of Activity
4. HORIZONTAL ACTIVITIES
» Simulators, trainers and artificial environments
» Policy development
» Testing and validation
5. TECHNOLOGIES & MATERIALS
» Detection technologies
6. INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGIES
» ICT applications
» Cyber security
» Software, Data Processing
Checkmarx is a provider of application security testing platforms which empower organizations to develop more
secure software applications.
Our SAST platform enables companies to scan software applications (with any amount of lines of code), locate
security vulnerabilities and fix them. We also offer other solutions like DAST, IAST, and OSA (open source security
Recently we integrated Codebashing, a security development training platform into our SAST platform.
Our platforms are known for their ease of use, accuracy, and its wide coverage of coding languages (25 languages).
We have customers in over 70 countries from all verticals.
We are looking for joint projects that include software development.
H2020 Research Focus
- Protecting the infrastructure of Europe and the people in the European smart cities
- SU-INFRA01-2018-2019-2020: Prevention, detection, response and mitigation of combined physical and cyber threats to critical infrastructure in Europe
- SU-INFRA02-2019: Security for smart and safe cities, including for public spaces
- SU-FCT02-2018-2019-2020: Technologies to enhance the fight against crime and terrorism
- SU-FCT03-2018-2019-2020: Information and data stream management to fight against (cyber)crime and terrorism
- Cybersecurity, Digital Privacy and Data Protection
- SU-DS01-2018: Cybersecurity preparedness - cyber range, simulation and economics
- SU-DS02-2020: Management of cyber-attacks and other risks
- SU-DS03-2019-2020: Digital Security and privacy for citizens and Small and Medium Enterprises and Micro Enterprises
- SU-DS04-2018-2020: Cybersecurity in the Electrical Power and Energy System (EPES): an armour against cyber and privacy attacks and data breaches
- SU-DS05-2018-2019: Digital security, privacy, data protection and accountability in critical sectors
| ||Project Coordinator||Project Partner||Project Acronyms|
Inserted / Updated
2018-02-11 / 2018-10-17