4. HORIZONTAL ACTIVITIES
» Scenario development and decision support
» Simulators, trainers and artificial environments
» Policy development
» Testing and validation
7. SOCIO-ECONOMIC SCIENCES AND THE HUMANITIES
» Human Sciences
» Social Sciences
Our team of field security experts and psychologists develop policies, methodologies and education
programs to support soft targets against violent and high-risk incidents. Our approach is person-centred.
We focus on psychological aspects of attackers, protectors and security managers.
We cooperate with LEAs, municipalities, regional governments as well as end-users in order to support
PPP projects, self-protection and practical tools.
Our main topics of interest and expertise are:
- resilience programmes and crisis management tools
- behaviour patterns, discovering signs of suspicious behaviour based on human factor (non-
- security management processes, team development strategies and communication
- data analysis
- policies, methodologies and manuals
- educational and training programs, simulations
- individual and team development tools, counselling
- security strategies and procedures for end-users