Ana María Piñuela Marcos (Head of Sector)
Field of Activity
3. FORENSIC SCIENCES
» Digital forensics
4. HORIZONTAL ACTIVITIES
» Navigation, guidance, control and tracking
» Scenario development and decision support
» Foresight systems
» Policy development
» Testing and validation
» Law enforcement
6. INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGIES
» ICT applications
» Electronic authentication
» Intelligence systems
» Artificial intelligence/robotics
» Cyber security
» Software, Data Processing
- Helping Financial Services customers identifying R&D challenges and driving them into requirements for new R&D
- Promotion of project results and developed assets to Atos customers in the Financial Services sector.
- Development of ICT systems and platforms that support innovation in Financial Services, both in their operation
and in their business models.
- Elaboration of plans for the exploitation of research project results in the Financial Services market.
Homeland Security and Defence
- Innovation in Crisis Management,Resilience and Emergency services.
- Protection and Surveillance of Critical Infrastructures and Systems.
- Technologies and Processes for Border Control Management.
- Decision Support Systems applied to security. Chemical, Biological, Radiological and
Nuclear related IT solutions.
- Complex event processing, different mining technologies (data, link, opinion,
audio… ), data and context fusion, visual analytics.
- Design, modeling and simulation of forward-looking scenarios.
- Automatic image processing and recognition in high demanding scenarios
H2020 Research Focus
- Protecting the infrastructure of Europe and the people in the European smart cities
- SU-INFRA01-2018-2019-2020: Prevention, detection, response and mitigation of combined physical and cyber threats to critical infrastructure in Europe
- Disaster-Resilient Societies
- SU-DRS01-2018-2019-2020: Human factors, and social, societal, and organisational aspects for disaster-resilient societies
- SU-DRS02-2018-2019-2020: Technologies for first responders
- SU-DRS03-2018-2019-2020: Pre-normative research and demonstration for disaster-resilient societies
- SU-DRS04-2019-2020: Chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear (CBRN) cluster
- Fight against Crime and Terrorism
- SU-FCT01-2018-2019-2020: Human factors, and social, societal, and organisational aspects to solve issues in fighting against crime and terrorism
- SU-FCT02-2018-2019-2020: Technologies to enhance the fight against crime and terrorism
- SU-FCT03-2018-2019-2020: Information and data stream management to fight against (cyber)crime and terrorism
- SU-FCT04-2020: Explosives: detection, intelligence, forensics
- Border and External Security
- SU-BES01-2018-2019-2020: Human factors, and social, societal, and organisational aspects of border and external security
- SU-BES02-2018-2019-2020: Technologies to enhance border and external security
- SU-BES03-2018-2019-2020: Demonstration of applied solutions to enhance border and external security
- Cybersecurity, Digital Privacy and Data Protection
- SU-DS02-2020: Management of cyber-attacks and other risks
- SU-DS03-2019-2020: Digital Security and privacy for citizens and Small and Medium Enterprises and Micro Enterprises
- SU-DS04-2018-2020: Cybersecurity in the Electrical Power and Energy System (EPES): an armour against cyber and privacy attacks and data breaches
| ||Project Coordinator||Project Partner||Project Acronyms|
|FP7/H2020-Security||✔||✔||ALFA, BODEGA, ResiStand, TOXI-TRIAGE, ZoneSec, Driver+, |
CIVILEX, CIRAS, ValueSec, PACT, SEMIRAMIS
|FP7/H2020-ICT||✔||✔||WITDOM, WISER, TREDISEC, CIPSEC, ARIES|