Fredrikinkatu 55 A
+358 400 154441
Dr Timo Hellenberg (Founder & CEO)
Field of Activity
4. HORIZONTAL ACTIVITIES
» Scenario development and decision support
» Simulators, trainers and artificial environments
» Policy development
» Rescue and relief services
» Law enforcement
6. INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGIES
» ICT applications
» Intelligence systems
» Cyber security
7. SOCIO-ECONOMIC SCIENCES AND THE HUMANITIES
» Social Sciences
» Political Sciences
Hellenberg: the progressive project facilitator in Critical Infrastructure Protection, CBRNe and Cyber security.
Hellenberg International is an internationally renowned single-source project management company, with an compact and flexible in-house research unit, specializing in funding and financial solutions for critical infrastructure protection (CIP).
Hellenberg team has supported governments, international agencies and corporate clients in mitigating effects from various risks, such as violent extremism, natural disasters and corporate espionage.
Hellenberg employs systematic project management tools which establish agreed milestones, identify concrete deliverables and produce measureable outcomes.
Our fundamental belief is that we should always work close with client, the end user and system provider. This will ensure that all our production is built to state-of-the-art quality and we always include the latest technology and theory.
Hellenberg Team is conducting experimental and pioneering research to explore new concepts and to enhance the existing ones. Whether it concerns large cruise ships or fast-speed trains, we possess the right knowledge and experience to develop better and more efficient products. Our in-house research unit will make our service unique and always with a quarantee of unlimited excellence.
The research institutes that we cooperate with are, just as we, used to work under strict secrecy and with very demanding timelines.
H2020 Research Focus
- Protecting the infrastructure of Europe and the people in the European smart cities
- SU-INFRA01-2018-2019-2020: Prevention, detection, response and mitigation of combined physical and cyber threats to critical infrastructure in Europe
- Disaster-Resilient Societies
- SU-DRS01-2018-2019-2020: Human factors, and social, societal, and organisational aspects for disaster-resilient societies
- SU-DRS02-2018-2019-2020: Technologies for first responders
- SU-DRS04-2019-2020: Chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear (CBRN) cluster
- Fight against Crime and Terrorism
- SU-FCT01-2018-2019-2020: Human factors, and social, societal, and organisational aspects to solve issues in fighting against crime and terrorism
- SU-FCT03-2018-2019-2020: Information and data stream management to fight against (cyber)crime and terrorism
- Cybersecurity, Digital Privacy and Data Protection
- SU-DS02-2020: Management of cyber-attacks and other risks
- SU-DS04-2018-2020: Cybersecurity in the Electrical Power and Energy System (EPES): an armour against cyber and privacy attacks and data breaches
| ||Project Coordinator||Project Partner||Project Acronyms|
|National Security Research Projects||✔||✔|
|Other Security Research Projects ||✔||✔||Project Director: Baltic Information Service Unit (1998-2000, EU Interreg IIA), Project Co-Director: Hungarian EcoForum (1999-2000, EU and the Finnish Ministry of Environment), Project Manager: Finrusstroi Distance Learning Programme (2002-2003, EU Interreg IIIA), Project Manager: The Northern Dimension Advisory Network (2003-2005, EU Interreg IIIA), Project Researcher: Eurobaltic Civil Protection I (2003-2006, EU Interreg IIIB), Project Researcher: Eurobaltic Civil Protection II, (2007, Interreg IIIB), Project Researcher: Civil Protection Early Warning (2007, EU DG Environment), Project Researcher: Critical Infrastructure Protection (2007, EU DG JHL), Project Manager: Protecting Adriatic Seaways (2007-2008, EU DG JHL), Project Partner: Municipal Response to Climate Change (2008, EU DG Environment). Project Manager: Poseidon – Preventing Terrorism (2007-2008, EU DG JHL), Project Manager: Aether - Air Passenger Transport Security in Case of CBRN Threat by Terrorists (2009-2011, EU DG JHL), Project Partner: Analysis of Civil Security Systems in Europe (2012-2014, DG Enterprise), Project Partner: Project Mappers – Mobile Applications for Emergency Response and Support (2013-2015, Civil Protection Directorate), Project Partner: RAIN – Risk Analysis of Infrastructure Networks of Extreme Weather Events (2014-2017, FP7), Project Consultant: Critical Infrastructure Resilience Index (2016, Finnish Ministry of Defence, MATINE), Project Partner: Towards an Arctic Business Possibilities Strategy (2016-2017, Government Council of Finland),|